Badenoch + Clark - InternBrand: Badenoch + Clark - Business
Area: Human Resources
Esperienze: Nessuna esperienza
Tipo contratto: Stage
The Adecco Group represents the World's leading multibrand platform of HR and workforce solutions, which brings together, under a unique ecosystem, a wide variety of multidisciplinary services with the intent to speak to institutions, organizations, governments and companies with specific competencies. More than 34.000 employees worldwide (HQ in Zurich), out of which 500 at our Italian headquarter in Milan and more than 2.800 in whole Italy where the Group is powered by six brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Lee Hecht Harrison, Spring Professional and Mylia. Even in 2018, the Group has been voted as the Great Place to Work®.
We are looking for talented and enthusiast people to join in our Badenoch&Clark offices, in Milan. She/he will work in different activities within the Headhunting department, learning and approaching on the main areas such as Sales processes, service delivery and candidate management.
Thanks to dedicated training and job shadowing and She/he will work in a smart department with professionals from all the HR specialties, in a Fortune 500 company awarded with the Great Place to Work prize.
- Helps to develop and enhance brand strategy
- Supports the team during the marketing & communication activities
- Helps to create branded contents (online and offline)
- Helps to create marketing materials (posters, leaflets, advertising materials…)
- Helps to cover needs of branches (local marketing requests, distribution lists, merchandising…)
- Writes small ads to promote recruiting/career/open days
- Helps to manage creative agency
- Helps to manage digital agencies to build an effective digital strategy
- Degree/Master in Marketing, Communication or Similar
- Experience with content creation and digital tools
- Dynamic, curious and enthusiastic
- Degree in Economic studies, Marketing or data analysis related studies.
- Previous similar experience is a plus.
- Internship: 3/6 months
- Location: Milan
- Full time
Invia la tua candidatura