Digital Marketing InternBrand: The Adecco Group - Headquarter
Area: Brand Management & Communication
Esperienze: Nessuna esperienza
Tipo contratto: Stage
The Adecco Group, azienda leader a livello globale nei servizi dedicati alla gestione delle Risorse Umane, dispone di sei società specializzate nei propri ambiti di appartenenza Adecco, Badenoch & Clark , Modis, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Mylia.
Let’s make the world a better place to work
L’obiettivo del Gruppo è garantire che le persone siano ispirate, motivate e formate per affermarsi in un contesto lavorativo in continua evoluzione, e che le aziende e le istituzioni siano supportate e sostenute nella loro strategia di miglioramento e sviluppo.
We are looking for a talented and enthusiast person to join our Brand Management Team in the Adecco Group Headquarters in Milan. She/he will help to develop and deliver data driven marketing within the department, through Digital Marketing activities (Campaigns, Social Media, Blog, etc.) and creation of actionable reporting (dashboards, KPI scorecards, Presentations, etc.). Meanwhile She/he will learn Marketing and Branding competences (hard and soft skills) thanks to dedicated training and job shadowing and She/he will work in a young and smart department with professionals from all the marketing specialties, in a Fortune 500 company awarded with the Great Place to Work prize.
- Supports in planning Digital Marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email and social media.
- Collaborate with internal teams to optimize our digital channels (website, app, chatbot, etc.).
- Creates reports for Global Marketing and Leader’s Board.
- Helps to manage lead generations strategy through different channels.
- Helps to develop and enhance analytics reports for Digital Marketing to promote data-driven decision making across the company.
- Helps to manage complex data-based projects (DMP, Business Intelligence, etc.)
- Degree in Economic studies, Marketing or data analysis related studies.
- Fluent English (at least B2)
- Fluency with GA analytics and GTM
- Experience with analytics software (Google Analytics and Marketing Automation tools - Marketing Cloud)
- Passionate about Technology and Social Media
- Driven by a teamwork attitude
- Previous similar experience is a plus.
- Six months internship
- Full time availability
- Training on the job
- Expenses refund
- Location: Milano
Invia la tua candidatura