The Adecco Group is looking for an IT Solution Analyst to contribute to some strategic IT projects within the Country Adecco IT Team based in Milan.
Contract proposed: fix term, until the 31st of Jan 2018.
- Undertake detailed functional analysis of high level business requirements (provided by the Business
- Produce details business & system requirements (both functional and non-functional) document to be
used by in the design process
- Owns a deep functional knowledge of a system and understands the technical implications for
modification of a specific function of a system
- Provides consultation and recommendation for improvements, new solutions and modifications
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Use the high level business requirements and produce a detailed functional analysis document
describing the recommended solution / changes to existing solution(s)
- Facilitate the understanding of the business and functional requirements by the development teams to
ensure proper implementation
- Guarantee all work is compliant with internal and external audit requirements and complies with
financial legislative requirements e.g. statutory, reporting, tax etc)
- Support the project manager in creating the detailed project plan, identifying development &
configuration work packages needed to meet the solution requirements
- Strong team player
- Problem analysis and resolution
- Ability to manage a number of activities concurrently and to drive them to completion.
- Creative and analytic approach
- Able to evaluate information, identify key issues and formulate conclusions based on sound, practical
judgment, experience and common sense
Professional & Leadership Experience:
- Proven experience in the role of solution or business analyst
- Knowledge and experience of more than one current/relevant area of technology and its business
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to run internal workshops and externally to small audiences
Education & Training
- University degree preferably in a business or technical subject or any comparable education
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and/or ITIL Service Management processes
- Availability to travel, if requested.
- Italian fluent
- Good knowledge of English.