Area: Digital Marketing Analyst – Internship
The Adecco Group, global leader in services dedicated to the management of Human Resources, has six companies specialized in their areas of membership Adecco, Badenoch & Clark, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Mylia, Spring Professional.
Let’s make the world a better place to work
The Group’s objective is to ensure that people are inspired, motivated and trained to succeed in a constantly evolving business environment, and that companies and institutions are supported in their improvement and development strategy.
We are looking for a talented and enthusiast person to join our Brand Management Team in the Adecco Group Headquarters in Milan.
She/he will help to develop and deliver data driven marketing within the department, through Digital Marketing activities (Campaigns, Social Media, Blog, etc.) and creation of actionable reporting (dashboards, KPI scorecards, Presentations, etc.).
Meanwhile she/he will learn Marketing and Branding competences (hard and soft skills) thanks to dedicated training and job shadowing and she/he will work in a young and smart department with professionals from all the marketing specialties, in a Fortune 500 company awarded with the Great Place to Work prize.
- Familiarity with analytics and data based approach.
- Experience with analytics software (at least two among: Google Analytics, Marketing Automation tools, Social Listening Tools, Digital Campaigns reporting tools, etc.).
- Degree in Economic studies, Marketing or data analysis related studies.
- Previous similar experience is a plus.
- Helps to develop and enhance analytics reports for Digital Marketing to promote data-driven decision making across the company.
- Creates dashboards and reports for Digital Marketing activities and company’s communication channels (website, app, chatbot, etc.).
- Creates reports for Global Marketing and Leader’s Board.
- Helps to manage complex data based projects (DMP, Business Intelligence, etc.)
- Helps to manage and evaluate Digital Campaigns and Activities (SEM, SEO, Social Media Campaigns, Programmatic Advertising, Marketing Automation, etc.).
- Helps to manage lead generations strategy through different channels.
- Manages Digital Agency to build an effective Digital Strategy.
- Contract type: Internship (6 months)
- Place: Milan
- Full time